Lumbini is the birthplace of Siddhartha Gautam Buddha, the renowned place of the world and the most important spiritual sites to visit. There are many sites, temples and interesting places within the sacred garden and other archaeological sites like Kapilvastu, you will also visit the nearby district Palpa. It is the beautiful hill town that is located near the foothill of Srinagar. Palpa Bhairav Temple, Laxmi Narayan temple and the villages are worth to explore.
The tour focuses on the birthplace and life of Buddha (Prince Siddhartha). As a pilgrimage tour in Lumbini, it presents all the historical monuments and childhood secrets of Lord Buddha. There are sixty-two archaeological sites in Lumbini which exhibit different events in Buddha’s life. The sacred pilgrimage to Lumbini is visual anthropology to Buddha’s upbringing, spiritual evolution, renunciation and development of Buddhism. The tour includes a visit of Maya Devi temple, Lumbini Garden, World Peace Stupa and many places. It also has a wonderful visit of Palpa, one of the famous hill stations of Nepal. Getting through Palpa, we visit the Pokhara known as the paradise of Nepal. To stretch out the muscles and get closer to the mountain, we have a short trek to Dhampus.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in hotel
– O/N Kathmandu
Day 2: Fly to Bhairawa from the Kathmandu Airport’s Domestic Terminal.
– After reaching Bhairawa, drive to Lumbini, the birthplace of Siddhartha Gautam Buddha
– O/N Hotel in Lumbini.
Day 3: Full day visit in Lumbini Sacred Garden and Kapilvastu
– Lumbini is the place where Queen Mayadevi gave birth to Siddhartha Gautama (Sakyamuni, the founder of Buddhism). Lumbini is one of the most important sites for Buddhist pilgrimage which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Lumbini Garden – Sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site, covers an area of 8 square kilometres. With the number of stupas, meditation grounds, temples, courtyards and monasteries, a walk-in Lumbini is recollecting Buddha’s spiritual evolution. Main places to visit are Mayadevi Temple, Sacred Garden, Ashoka Pillar, Puskarni Pond.
– O/N Hotel in Lumbini
Day 4: Lumbini- Tansen Palpa- Pokhara
– Early morning drive to Palpa passing through the mountainous terrain with spectacular views of higher mountains and deep valleys. Palpa is one of the most popular tourist destinations of mid-western Nepal. The greatest attractions of this town are its ancient culture, friendly people, Bhagwati Temple and Amar Narayan temple. After having lunch in Palpa, the winding road takes us to Pokhara, which is 122 km. After checking in a hotel, in the evening, it is possible to take a short walk by the pristine Phewa Lake.
– O/N Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 5: Drive to Kande and start a short trek to Dhampus via Australian Camp.
– It takes around 3 hours to reach Dhampus, which is located at an altitude of 1650m. Dhampus trek from Pokhara is one of the shortest treks around Pokhara Valley that takes you through 3 different popular viewpoints; Dhampus, Naudanda and Sarangkot. It is popularly known as the gateway to Annapurna Base Camp.
– O/N Guesthouse in Dhampus.
Day 6: Dhampus – Sarangkot- Pokhara
– Early morning after breakfast, start a new day trek from Dhampus to Sarangkot via Naudada which has a similar altitude of Dhampus, 1592m. The trek is around 6 hours. After reaching Sarangkot, drive to Pokhara.
– O/N Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 7: Half Day Sightseeing in Pokhara- Fly back to Kathmandu
Pokhara also is known as ‘the paradise of Nepal’ is the best visitor’s destination. After breakfast, visit World Peace Stupa from where the spectacular view of Pokhara city with Phewa lake and Annapurna mountain ranges are visible. While returning, get into Gupteshor Mahadev Cave and Devi’s Fall and in the afternoon fly to Kathmandu.
– O/N Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 8: Kathmandu sightseeing
– Visit Kathmandu’s Durbar Square, Ason, Old Town and Boudhanath Stupa
– O/N Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 9: End of services and departure
Tariff on twin room sharing basis:
Single Supplement :
The Tariff Includes :
· Airport Arrival & Departure
· All sightseeing in Kathmandu, Lumbini, Tansen, Pokhara, Dhampus
· Hotel Accommodation: 8 Nights on B/B Plan (bed with breakfast)
· All Transportation
· Services of guides for sightseeing & trekking
· Trekking permits/TIMS
· Porter service
· Two Flights: Kathmandu-Bhairawa & Pokhara-Kathmandu inclusive of airport taxes
. All government taxes and services charges
Exclusions in the package :
· International flight tickets
· Tips to the service providers
· Insurance of all types (health insurance, baggage loss, evacuation, cancellation of the trip, etc.)
· Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, drinks or all that un-indicated under clause ‘what is included.’
For reservation, confirmation and other details, please send an email to :
ANANDA ADVENTURE TREKS (P) LTD
CHABAHIL -7, KUTU BAHAL, KATHMANDU
P.O. BOX NO. 20590
TELEPHONE: 00977 1 4253729
FAX NO: 00977 1 4253054
registrations are open
registration closes on April 15, 2021